Our ILWT Custom Barrel assembly comes with a pre-installed, clocked & matched trunnion, hand guard spacer and hand guard nut.
No gunsmithing required, no machining extractor relief, no sending weapon out for bbl/trunnion install.
All machining/clocking processes are already done for you.
This is a true Plug-&-Play, drop-in unit!
These barrels are for the latest style CZ EVO, some refer to them as a Gen II (1/2-28tpi).
- Made from 4140 Imported German steel.
- 8 15/16" Long
- 1/10 button rifling.
- Propriety chamber dimensions, chamber polished.
- Exterior flutes.
- Hard Melonite finish for durability & longevity.
- Pinned (vs staked, oem), for easier damage-free barrel/trunnion separation.
- Wrench flats
- HK type 3-lug adapter, machined directly into barrel, concentric with bore.
- 1/2-28 muzzle threads, single-point threaded, concentric with bore.
- Thread protector included. TP has correct shoulder OD for stabilizing 3-lug suppressor.
- Made from Heat Treated ordnance steel.
- Clocked with corresponding/matched barrel (numbered to each other to ensure correct marriage throughout process)
- Heat treated
- Black-oxide finish.
- Made from 4140 steel.
- Proprietary dimensions. 7/8" Wrench flats.
- Black oxide finish
* Designed for use w/ OEM CZ (barrel/thread-mount) hand-guards
We use the tightest of tolerances and highest quality control.
All barrels are proudly made in the USA and engraved with ILWT.
More info here