Only have one Gen I avaialable at this time (08/28/2018)
Custom laser engraving available on barrels by request for an additional charge
Our ILWT Custom 6.2" and 8" Barrel assembly comes with a pre-installed ILWT trunnion, for easy end-user barrel-swap.
Both, 3-lug and 1/2-28 suppressor interfaces are machined directly into the bbl.
Designed to be used in conjunction w/ aftermarket Free-Float hand-guards.
These barrels will NOT include provisions for use with factory hand guard and will require the use of an aftermarket hand guard such as HBI
Choose from the drop down menu for your generation assembly (Gen I or Gen 2)
All machining/clocking processes are already done for you.
No gunsmithing required, no machining the extractor relief, no sending weapon out for bbl/trunnion install.
These are brand-new ILWT U.S. made custom components, not recycled/re-threaded oem parts.
- Made from 4140 steel.
- 1/10 button rifling.
- 6.2" or 8.0" OAL
- Custom tapered profile, for aesthetics
- Propriety chamber dimensions for accuracy
- Chamber polished for improved reliability/extraction.
- All 1/2-28 threads are C2A ring-gauged for precise QC, and correct interfacing with 1/2-28 (C2A industry-standard) suppressors.
- 3-Lug held to w/in 0.0005" tolerance.
- Hard Melonite finish for durability & longevity.
- Wrench flats
Suppressor attachment points:
- HK type 3-lug adapter, machined directly into barrel, concentric with bore.
- 1/2-28 muzzle threads, single-point threaded, concentric with bore.
- Thread protector included. TP has recessed serrations, and correct shoulder OD for stabilizing 3-lug suppressor.
- CNC Machined from ordnance grade steel.
- Vacuum Controlled Heat-Treatment for correct hardness and resilience.
- Black-oxide finish.
- OEM shoulder-OD for use with aftermarket 'shorty' type hand-guards
-Correctly torqued and staked
-Correct bbl/trunnion Extractor-Relief alignment.
* Designed for use w/ HB-Industries type (trunnion-mount) aftermarket 'Free-Float' hand-guards (Aftermarket 'Free-Float' Hand-guards Not included)
We use the tightest of tolerances and highest quality control.
All barrels are proudly made in the USA and engraved with ILWT.
More info here
There is no additional cost for shipping it is included in the price of all listed parts. If you would like special services for shipping such as insurance or signature confirmation please make an account on our site and contact us for a shipping quote. ILWT cannot be responsible for lost or mishandled shipments once they are dropped to USPS.