ILWT MPX replacement Micro-Barrel with 3-lug and 1/2-28tpi, proprietary thread protector included with barrel. .060 gas port
- Length 4.5"
- Made from imported German 4140 steel.
- 1/10 button rifling.
- Proprietary chamber dimensions.
- Hard Melonite finish for durability & longevity.
- Engraved ILWT 9mm.
- Will work with customer's factory gas assembly.
- HK type 3-lug adapter, machined directly into barrel, concentric with bore, 0.0005" spec.
- 1/2-28 muzzle threads, single-point threaded, concentric with bore.
- Thread protector included. TP has correct shoulder OD for stabilizing 3-lug suppressor.
- Barrel only. Gas block/assembly is not included. Our replacement-barrel is designed to work with end-user's existing factory gas assembly.
We use the tightest of tolerances and highest quality control.
All barrels are proudly made in the USA and engraved with ILWT.
Barrel Installation Service:
When buying one of our ILWT Sig MPX 9mm bbls, you have the option of having us correctly remove your old barrel from your factory gas-block, and professionally installing & pinning the new ILWT barrel.
1) Using our ILWT sig-gunsnith's Block, we will drive out your old bbl pins, and remove your old factory bbl, damage free.
3) Install our ILWT barrel in correct alignment.
4) Re-pin the barrel and gas-block assembly.
If you would like us to install your new ILWT barrel, on your existing barrel/gas-block:
1) Add 'bbl install service' to your shopping-cart when placing an order for an ILWT bbl.
2) Contact us for shipping instructions. 2-5 day turn-around.
*As with any barrel swap, have a qualified gunsmith check head-spacing before firing.
DISCLAIMER: “MPX” is a federally registered trademark of SIG SAUER, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by SIG SAUER, Inc.
Neither ILWT, LLC nor this website are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, SIG SAUER, Inc.
The use of “MPX” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of MPX type barrels, parts, or components.